All sessions will be sent out live. They will also be available for on-demand viewing when convenient for you.
Tuesday January 26
Opening & Introduction
The Road to Recovery
- What sort of cargo industry will emerge beyond today’s turbulent times?
- Restoring networks – outlook 2021
- The bigger picture – the march towards a more sustainable industry
Session moderator: Frédéric Chapelle, Partner, PWC
Peter Gerber, CEO & Chairman of the Executive Board, Lufthansa Cargo
Martin Drew, Sr. Vice President Sales & Cargo, Etihad Aviation Group
Steven Polmans, Chairman, TIACA-The International Air Cargo Association
Outlook Asian Market
- Review of Intra-Asian tradelanes
- Overcoming operational challenges
- How to deal with air freight capacity shortages?
- How are Asian carriers and airports planning for the vaccine uplift challenge?
Session moderator: Lim Ching Kiat, Managing Director Air Hub Development, Changi Airport Group
Do Xuan Quang, CEO, Vietjet Cargo
Khata Vinin, Dep. VP Air Cargo Management Department, Airports of Thailand
Joey Laurente, Director of Cargo Sales, Cebu Pacific Air
World Trade and Air Cargo Market Outlook
- Update global economic outlook and trade
- Market outlook 2021 and beyond
- Reconnecting air transport networks
Session moderator: Joachim von Winning, Executive Director, Air Cargo Community Frankfurt
Dr. Ludwig Hausmann, Partner, McKinsey & Company
Niall van de Wouw, Managing Director, CLIVE
Dr. Charles E. Schlumberger, Lead Air Transport Specialist, The World Bank
How should airports navigate in a new market reality?
- Cargo is more important than ever – Are cargo executives given the right tools to develop freight traffic?
- Review on current challenges and opportunities
- Airports innovating for the cargo airline customers
Session moderator: Youssef Beydoun, Head Cargo Business Relationships, Dubai Airports
Steven Verhasselt, VP Commercial & Strategy, Liege Airport
Elena Konkina, Dep. General Director – Commercial Director, Sheremetyevo Moscow Cargo
Nina Engelbrecht-Malherbe, Sr. Specialist Cargo, Airports Company South Africa
Availability of Freighters
- Review future demand for all-cargo aircraft
- New or converted aircraft?
- The future of freighter conversions
Session moderator: Thomas Crabtree, Market Analysis-Air Cargo, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Frederic Horst, Managing Director, Cargo Facts Consulting
Refael (Rafi) Matalon, VP & General Manager Marketing, IAI Aviation Group
Robert T. Convey, SVP Sales & Marketing, Aeronautical Engineers Inc.
Brian Hermesmeyer, Director Freighter Customer Leader, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
End day 1
Wednesday January 27
The Big Challenge – Delivering Vaccines to all Corners of the World
Hosted by Pharma.Aero
- How to establish a reliable supply chain for vaccine delivery?
- What are the most important challenges?
- Drones for last mile delivery – will it work?
Session moderator: Frank Van Gelder, Secretary General, Pharma Aero
Prof. Dr. Wouter Dewulf, Professor Air Transport & Cargo, University of Antwerp
Eddy Weygaerts, Sr. Manager Logistics Delivery, Covid 19-Vaccine, Pfizer
Jeroen Janssens, Sr. Manager, Vaccine Distribution & Cold Chain, GSK Vaccine
Amber Picavet, Consultant, Covid 19 Vaccine Project, Johnson & Johnson
Nathan De Valck, Head of Cargo Product & Network Development, Brussels Airport
Konstantin Vekshin, Chief Commercial Officer, Volga-Dnepr Group
Sanjeev Gadhia, CEO, Astral Aviation
Fabrice Panza, Cool Chain Solutions Manager, Etihad Cargo
Chiara Venuti, Director Business Development & Airline Partnerships, Sky Cell
Christopher Storch, Global Head of Sales, va-Q-tec
Trevor Caswell, Manager Demand & Product Development, Edmonton International Airport
Innovation and Disruption
- Digital transformation and disruption
- Innovative technology in air cargo
Session moderator: Daniel MacGregor, Co-Founder & Strategic Partnerships, Nexxiot
Matilde de Rocquigny, Chief Commercial Officer, Cargo Ai
Wilson Kwong, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl)
Zeke Ziliak, VP Transportation & Logistics, Pros
Camilo Garcia Cervera, Global VP Business Development, WebCargo by Freightos
Message Turhan Özen, Chief Cargo Officer, Turkish Airlines
Optimizing Freighter Networks – PANEL A
- Outlook all-cargo capacity coming year
- Transforming fleets for the new reality
- Operational requirements for an airport/handler to become “freighter-friendly”
- Review demand for cargo charters
- New entrant perspective
Session moderator: Sebastian Scholte, CEO, Kales Group
Michael Steen, Chief Commercial Officer, Atlas Air & President/CEO, Titan Aviation Leasing
Fitsum Abady, Managing Director, Ethiopian Cargo & Logistics Services
Mike Duggan, Director of International Cargo Business Development, Eastern Airlines LLC
Creating World Class Cargo Handling – PANEL B
- The future of cargo handling
- Assessment of current challenges due to Covid-19
- Is enough handling capacity developed globally?
Session moderator: Torsten Wefers, Director Cargo, Cologne Bonn Airport
Henrik Ambak, SVP Cargo Operations Worldwide, Emirates Sky Cargo
Robert Fordree, Executive Vice President Cargo, Menzies Aviation
Patrik Tschirch, CEO, LUG Air Cargo Handling
E-Giants Establishing Own-Controlled Networks
- Why controlling networks and aircraft operations?
- Which kind of airports will be preferred as e-commerce hubs?
- Where expand own networks next?
Session moderator: Steven Verhasselt, VP Commercial & Strategy, Liege Airport
Thomas Yu, Director Global Hub Operations & Product Development, Cainiao Network, Alibaba Group
The Future of Air Cargo
- Enhancing collaboration in the supply chain
- Who’s coming up with the disruptive ideas?
- Adapting business models to disruption
- Will we see more forwarder operated freighter networks?
- How will the fourth industrial revolution transform global supply chains?
- Challenges and new opportunities beyond current crisis
Session moderator: Sanjeev Gadhia, Chief Executive Officer, Astral Aviation
Fredrik Wildtgrube, Vice President, Finnair Cargo
Björn Eckbauer, Global Head of Operations & Procurement, DB Schenker
Andrés Bianchi, Chief Executive Officer, LATAM Cargo
Ufuk (Frank) Sumerler, Global Head-Air Logistics Development, Kuehne + Nagel
Concluding remarks & end of conference
Due to unforeseen circumstances the program may change.